Waste collection and recycling in the Teignbridge District Council area

Clinical waste collection, confidential waste shredding, toxic waste disposal, hazardous waste removal, offensive waste collection and sharps waste collection in the Teignbridge District Council area

Find waste collection services in the Teignbridge District Council area and (if desired) comment on waste collection and disposal issues related to your area or experience.

Please be aware some local council’s have stopped handling certain types of waste collections e.g. clinical waste collections. Protect Life Ltd – waste services division – are authorised to collect and have your waste disposed of properly. They are able to give you a competitive professional local service (collections from anywhere in the UK). They have local collectors for all council districts thorough England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Please contact them to detail your requirement, you can contact them via:

  • email: wasteservices@protectlife.com
  • request a quote on line: www.wastecollectionquote.com
  • request a quote via phone: 0845 030 4348
  • send your requirement to us via fax: 0845 030 4349

If you are a not-for-profit organisation i.e. you work for Teignbridge District Council or your organisation is a charity you can expect 5-10% off the standard rate for bags and sharps box collections.

Protect Life – Waste services can handle many different kinds of waste e.g. clinical waste, confidential waste, toxic waste, hazardous waste, offensive waste and sharps.

If you need to contact Teignbridge District Council to find out about their waste disposal services please see the below address, phone number, website/email and opening hours.


Forde House
Brunel Road
Newton Abbot
TQ12 4XX

01626 361 101
01626 215 182


Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (main office/customer services)

They may also be able to advise you where to find information as regards your responsibilities in relation to disposal of waste. If not your local environmental services office should be able to point you in the right direction.

Leave a Reply